The Classic Aligned Yogi - Cork Yoga Mat with Alignment Lines
I adore this yoga mat. Went looking for a sustainable mat and found cork yogis as they use cork and recycled rubber, and as an added bonus it is also naturally non-slip - I have very sweaty palms and used to hate doing downward dogs as my hands would slid out in from of me. Now this never happens and the mat is naturally antibacterial or can be cleaned lightly with a mix of water and vinegar. I use it daily and couldn't be happier with the experience and the good causes/business practices that I know my money is supporting!
Would highly recommend investing in one of these if you are starting to practice regularly. The weight means the mat isn't sliding across the floor and cork gives great grip for hands and feet. I've had mine for over a year and it's still in great condition with just minimal cleaning.
Beautiful mats. They look lovely and feel great. I am happy on every level . I bought 3 last year . I run a studio and would love that everyone had one of these mats. Love them in the ecological sense as well as the appearance and feel. Worth the price.
This mat is one of the best purchases I've ever made. I don't think I can go back to non-cork mats ever. It's perfect, the grip is great, it's easy to clean and keep as new, and the touch is so warm and natural that it makes my yoga experience much more connecting. When I step on it, I feel home. Honestly I don't know anyone with one of these that doesn't swear by it.
I'm a yoga teacher and I’m 100% sold. On a technical level – I LOVED my CorkYogis Mat. Way better than a Manduka mat. Sweat evaporates. Grip stronger. Smell nicer. Handstanding made easier.
Cork Yoga Mat
- Lay your CorkYogis mat flat with the rubber side down.
- Start your practice on either a dry mat or by using your CorkYogis extra grip spray bottle spray a little water where your hands and feet go for unstoppable grip from the very beginning.
- After practice, let mat dry. Always roll the cork side out. Do not fold. Do not wear shoes on mat.
- Clean if dirty with vinegar/water solution and bicarbonate of soda for grubby marks. Don't waste your money on “mat cleaners”
Antimicrobial cork yoga mats with alignment lines.
The CorkYogis Classic Mat with Alignment Lines guides your practice for home and studio to the next level.
- Size: 173 x 61 cm, Weight: 1.8kg
- Thickness: 3mm (1mm sustainable Portuguese organic cork + 2mm recycled rubber bottom)
- *NEW* Alignment lines: help you perfect your asana/posture and allow your body to open in new ways
- FREE 'extra grip' spray bottle included
- Cork is a natural product filled with micro air holes which stops sweat pooling on the mat.
CorkYogis Yoga Mats:
- Antimicrobial - viruses, bacteria, fungus do not grow on cork
- Ultimate grip that improves as you sweat
- Sustainable, cork harvesting stimulates tree growth
- Low thermal conductivity - mat will always feel comfortable no matter what temperature your body is
- Low maintenance, highly durable
- Suitable for all forms of yoga, pilates and other exercise
Read more about what makes cork the very best yoga mat material.
We give 10% of our profits to the Destiny Reflection Foundation allowing them to train and give work to survivors of human trafficking and sex slavery. The women they support make our beautiful sari yoga mat bags, check them out!
Buying a gift and can't decide? Why not treat them to a CorkYogis Gift Voucher instead!
Send to a friend
Recommend this to a friend by entering their email address in the box below.
I bought this yoga mat almost a year ago when I started practising yoga during lockdown, and I love it! I used to have problems with grip on previous yoga mats but have never had any issue with this one! I use it every day and I couldn’t be happier with it! Worth every penny, hoping to buy the Sari bag and matching yoga block soon! Would give it more than 5 stars if I could ;-)