The Premium Package: Premium Cork Yoga Mat and Bag
Cork Yoga Mat
- Lay your CorkYogis mat flat with the rubber side down.
- Start your practice on either a dry mat or by using your CorkYogis extra grip spray bottle spray a little water where your hands and feet go for unstoppable grip from the very beginning.
- After practice, let mat dry. Always roll the cork side out. Do not fold. Do not wear shoes on mat.
- Clean if dirty with vinegar/water solution and bicarbonate of soda for grubby marks. Don't waste your money on “mat cleaners”
Recycled Yoga Bag
- Handwash, do not put in washing machine.
- As a handmade product the colour may vary slightly from that shown in the picture.
Send to a friend
Recommend this to a friend by entering their email address in the box below.